You are to create a project for a census bureau to obtain and analyze
You are to create a project for a census bureau to obtain and analyze household income survey data within the Cincinnati area (including Northern Ky).
• Home identification code (4 alphanumeric characters) – required
o User can enter code by hand (must include input validation) *OR*
Extra Credit: Use a random number generator to create each character in the code. Hint: use special number generator that will index into a character array to generate random letters.
• Date of the survey – required (try using the datetime picker control), must be a valid date
• County and State (1 input only) they reside in – required
o Hamilton, Oh
o Butler, Oh
o Clermont, Oh
o Warren, Oh
o Campbell, Ky
o Boone, Ky
o Kenton, Ky
• The household yearly income – required, must be numeric, must be greater than 0.
There should be 4 buttons on the screen:
1. Submit: This event will validate all data and save the data to the necessary arrays for processing.
2. Exit: This event will exit the application
3. Total Households Surveyed: This event will process the arrays and display the total households surveyed by state and then by county in a Message box (see below for example).
4. Average Household Income: This event will process the arrays and display the average household income by state and then by county in a Message box (see below for example).
1) Create a well designed modular program based on design techniques taught.
2) Use good naming conventions on all objects, variables, procedures, functions, etc.
3) Make sure all functions and procedures are called “down”. Meaning a top-down modular approach.
4) Option Strict and Option Explicit must be on
5) All survey information must be saved to an array(s).
6) When the user clicks the button “Total Households Surveyed”, do the necessary calculations and display in a Message box the Total Households Surveyed by county for all that were surveyed (see below for example).
7) When the user clicks the button “Average Household Income”, do the necessary calculations and display in a Message box the Average Household Income by county for all that were surveyed (see below for example).
Average Household Income
Total Households Surveyed