Week 9 journal | soc 210 | Strayer University
- Week 9 Journal – Reflexive Journal
Reflexivity is reflection for the purpose of personal growth and developing deeper understanding. Sometimes this understanding is of ourselves; sometimes it allows us to understand others. When we develop a better understanding of others and what they experience, we can grow, even if only in small ways. These journals are a tool to promote that growth.
In a journal entry of at least 250 words, record your thoughts about these questions:
- What do you think about the topics covered in this week?
- What in your personal experience may have influenced your thinking about this issue? Consider social/cultural norms, religious beliefs, environment, and background.
- As you experienced the perspectives presented in this week, what thoughts or questions surfaced about the topic?
- Have your perspectives about this topic changed in any way? Why or why not?
- Institution Release Statement
- Text SubmissionWrite Submission
- Attach Files
- SafeAssign accepts files in .doc, .docx, .docm, .ppt, .pptx, .odt, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, and .html file formats only. Files of any other format will not be checked through SafeAssign.
- CommentsTo paste text from a Word document: Copy text while in Word, click in the text box below, and then hold Ctrl and press V (Paste).P0 WORDSPOWERED BY TINY
When finished, make sure to click Submit.