Week 7 outline | Financial markets homework help
Final Paper (Week 7): 150 points
It is expected that the final version of your Healthcare Policy Analysis Paper will be 8-10 pages in length, with 6-8 sources identified. Your paper should be 12-pt. Times New Roman font, double spaced, with standard margins. You should have a thesis statement in your introduction identifying the legislation/policy that your paper will be addressing. Please download and review the Grading Rubric for the Final Paper (Links to an external site.).
APA in-text citation is required in addition to listing all of your sources on a Works Cited Page at the end of the document. Your grade will be affected if you do not cite or identify your sources correctly.
Below is a list of questions that should be addressed in the body of your paper.
- What is the legislation/policy that will be analyzed in this paper?
- What is the problem/issue that this legislation attempts to address?
- What is the history of the legislation?
- Has (or will) the legislation been effective in addressing the problem or issue?
- What group(s) of people have been the most affected by the problem?
- Is there any information on the future of this legislation? (Revision, obsolete, status of bill, etc.)
- Do you feel that there could have been a non-legislative or free market solution to the problem/issue addressed by this legislation? Please discuss.