Week 6 case analysis (mkt6250 healthcare marketing)
Week 6 Case Analysis
Read the attached case, the textbook chapters, and watch the videos to be able to analyze the case.
Should the company change the sales approach? Would a hybrid selling orientation be more appropriate? If so, what is the balance and in what part of the sales process is it f2f versus digital? Center your discussion around the stages of the sales process:
- Prospecting – digital vs. f2f
The Case Analysis must follow the following guidelines:
- You must give a quality analysis of the case based on the key terms showing mastery, using clear logic, and supporting facts. Also, the analysis must directly address the case using chapter readings and research.
- Case Analyses test the understanding of key elements of Healthcare Marketing, therefore, they must be thoroughly addressed.
- You must use citations with references to document information obtained from sources. The key elements and concepts of Healthcare Marketing are found in the sources listed in the syllabus (it is your duty to search for them, read, analyze, evaluate, summarize, paraphrase in your answers, and cite the authors who wrote the articles, books, term papers, memoirs, studies, etc. What it means is that you will have not less than 5 references from the listed sources.
- Grammatically correct paper, no typos, and must have obviously been proofread for logic.
- Avoid direct quotes, you must paraphrase and cite. If you direct quote (two words or three words, mission statements, phrases, etc.) you must include in your citation parenthesis page number or paragraph number. When you direct quote Brand taglines, you must include the Brand name in the citation parenthesis.
- Key terms or Questions must be typed out as headings, with follow-up analysis or answers in paragraph format, and a summary or conclusion at the end of the paper.
The Case Analysis must be in APA format