Translation of evidence into nursing practice | NUR3643 Reseach and Theory | Rasmussen College System
This should be in a PowerPoint format. See Attached Rubric for Requirements Must be able to produce mastery work A+++++
As a BSN prepared Registered Nurse in a large academic medical center, you have applied to serve on a research team. One of the roles of the research team within your institution is to develop innovative approaches that enhance client experience and improve health outcomes. You recognize that one way you can impact client care is by participating on this team and providing evidence-based recommendations regarding the policies and procedures within the organization. As part of the interview process, you are asked to prepare a presentation explaining the relationship between research, theory, and evidence-based practice.
Create a detailed presentation for the research team that includes the following information. Be sure to include the permalink to the article in your presentation.
- Locate a current research article that meets defined criteria including:
- Current, no more than 5 years old
- From a peer-reviewed, scholarly journal
- Relevant to clinical nursing practice
- Summarize the research design.
- Describe how the identified theory defines the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm.
- Critically appraise the identified research study.
- Explain the relationship between the research, the theory used to guide the study, and an evidence-based practice recommendation that resulted from the research.