Teaching children about economics | Education homework help
2. Choose preschool or kindergarten children and research the economics standards from your state’s website.
3. Respond to all of the following:
- If you are working in an early childhood setting:
- Indicate your state, choose 1 standard, and write it at the beginning of your post.
- Please discuss if and how you currently encourage this Social Studies content learning in your classroom. Describe two specific activities.
- Explain new insights to improve current practices for incorporating this Social Studies content in your center. These new insights/activities/lessons must have a direct connection to your selected standard listed above. Please explain the connection.
- If you are not working in an early childhood setting:
- Indicate your state, choose 1 standard, and write it in the beginning of your post.
- What two activities might you develop in the future? For example, how can you use this information to enhance the classroom’s socio-dramatic play center?
- These activities/lessons must have a direct connection to your standard listed above. Please explain the connection.
*Course Connection: Struggling to think of activities? Look at your unit 3 theme web for ideas!