Summative assessment: policy investment and consequences
You have researched needs, rationale, and budgetary features of the policy you are analyzing.
After talking with your supervisor, you realize that your stakeholders need a comparison of the costs and consequences for maintaining the policy and for amending or replacing it to make the most informed decision.
Add an additional 15 to 20 slides to your presentation that outline the challenges and costs of the justice and security issues the policy you are analyzing poses.
For the status quo (existing policy):
- -How are funds allocated for each provision in the policy?
- -What potential challenges are identified?
- -What contingencies are identified to address these challenges?
- -What limitations do you find in the policy?
- What are the social implications of the policy as it stands?
For an alternative or changed policy:
- -How would you recommend the policy be altered or changed to address social consequences?
- -What financial and human resources are required for change?
- -What are the potential challenges to changing the policy?
- -What contingencies can be put in place to address these challenges?
- -What financial and human resources are required for the contingencies?
Format your PowerPoint® presentation to ensure that the slides only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide made up of long bullet points. Your speaker notes convey the details you would give if you were presenting.
Include comprehensive speaker notes.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed or similar scholarly references to support your assignment.
Include a slide with APA-formatted references.
Submit your assignment.