Social science – sociology module 4 assignment (g)
I need this completed on 06/04/23 by 12pm.
Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resources on your own before you bid. You need to have scholarly support for any claim of fact or recommendation regarding treatment. Grammar, Writing, and APA Format: I expect you to write professionally, which means APA format, complete sentences, proper paragraphs, and well-organized and well-documented presentation of ideas. The template to use is attached.
Module 04 Content
As we implement several positive teaching strategies, we can prevent and diffuse challenging and unsocial behaviors. We model how children can behave to move them toward self-regulation. We celebrate their accomplishments and exercise patience as they move through this process at their rate. In determining which strategy will be most effective for an individual child or group of children in a particular situation, educators first need to meet young children at their development and then challenge them to reach achievable learning goals.
The 10 Positive Teaching Strategies espoused by NAEYC can help guide decision making in this area.
- Give specific feedback
- Create or add challenge
- Ask questions
- Give assistance
- Provide information
- Give directions
Develop a table in a document or slides (see below resources for additional guidance) that have the following five-column headings:
- Number & Strategy
- Implementation & Age Group
- Promoting Self-Esteem
- Example for Selected Age Group
- Adaptation for Different Age Group
Next, select five out of the ten positive teaching strategies listed above, and for each strategy (see an example of the table below for additional guidance), complete the following:
- Provide the number and strategy.
- Explain how you would implement the selected strategy for the age group and how it will promote self-esteem.
- Illustrate an example of an implementation for the selected strategy (and age group) and an adaptation for a different age group.
- Uses professional language and tone with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation in the table.
EEC1970 Mod04 Table.pdf