Social and mobile marketing and business 1)research, 2)analysis &
- What is Cybercrime?
- What are the functions of the European Cybercrime Centre?
- What is cybercrime-as-a-service, and how can it be combatted?
- What Government department is responsible for monitoring and reporting on cybercrime in Australia?
- List and describe the current eCommerce Security issues.
- Is it possible to have a 100% guaranteed secure eCommerce system? (justify you answer)
- To identify a targeted level of security what might you consider and why?
- List and describe the six key dimensions to e-commerce security.
- Discuss the issues and tensions related to implementing very high security mechanisms on an eCommerce site and social values?
- What are the key point of vulnerability in the physical and software eCommerce environment?
- List and describe the most common and damaging forms of security threats to eCommerce consumers and site operators?
- Describe encryption.
- Describe SSL/TLS.
- What is a VPN and how does it work?
- How might you protect networks?
- Do operating system have features to help with security (discuss)?
- The development and implementation of a security plan will be paramount to the security of your eCommerce site, describe the major feature of a security plan and its implementation?
- Search the Web and see if you can identify Australian Laws that might help the tracking and policing of eCommerce criminals (explain what you have found)?
- List and describe the most common forms of eCommerce payment systems?
- List the five parties involved in an online credit card purchase.
- Describe how you might go about setting your eCommerce site up to accept Credit card purchases.
- Describe how an online credit card transaction works.
- Discuss the difference between Digital Cash and Virtual Currency.
- What is a business model and how is it used to guide a business to success?
- Describe and discuss the key elements of a business model?
- How does a business plan relate to a business model?
- Why is capital so important to a start-up?
- List as many sources of capital as you can?
- Why is crowdfunding problematic to and what is changing to improve the situation?
- List and describe the main B2C eCommerce Business Models?
- Discuss how revenue models relate to the business model.List and describe the main B2C eCommerce Business Models?
- Describe what a Private Network is.Can eCommerce change industry structures and if so how?
- What is a Value Chain?
- What is a Value Chain Analysis and how is it used to inform Management?
- What are Firm Value Webs and how can they improve value chain efficiency?
- What are business strategies and how are they used to promote success?
- Describe and discuss the five generic strategies that might be used to realise profit?
- What are Disruptive Technologies and what are the four general stages of the disruption process?
- Discuss the growth rates of eCommerce consumer relative to different regions and stages of development.
- Discuss the usage statistics for different demographics groups and why it is important to know.
- Do any of your potential customers NOT use broadband, if so why is this important to your marketing?
- Is price the only thing you might consider when marketing your product or service (discuss)?
- Why is it important to understand the Five stages in the consumer decision making process?
- Do online marketing activities have anything to do with offline sales (discuss)?
- Are “Big Ticket” items often bought online (discuss)?
- Describe eCommerce shoppers and why their habits might be important.
- Describe and discuss the two most important customer factors in generating online sales?
- What are the key difference between online and offline marketing techniques?
- Discuss multi-channel marketing and its importance.
- Which part of your marketing plan should you focus on first?
- What should the firms Web site be used for?
- Describe and discuss some important marketing and advertising tools you might use to attract eCommerce customers.
- What are the pros and cons of email marketing and how might you go about conducting an email campaign?
- Describe Affiliate, Viral and Lead generating marketing.
- What is social marketing and why do you thin it is so effective?
- Is multi channel marketing effective, support your argument?
- Is customer retention important and why?
- Do all customer’s want the cheapest price (discuss)?
- Describe the demand curve and why it is important.
- How do web transaction logs, cookies and databases relate to eCommerce marketing?
- What is Big Data and what are some of its advantages and disadvantages?
- You have just launched an online marketing campaign, how might you go about measuring its success?
- Discuss CPC and CPA.