Problem solving, creativity and solution setting | Problem Solving, Creativity and Solution Setting
Assessment Description: Select the case study that is representative of your industry sector (or study stream).
Identify the key problem(s), disruption or opportunity; demonstrate the use of creativity and creative tools and methods to develop three possible solutions.
Select one possible solution and recommend an implementation plan with justification and reasoning why the selected implementation plan is the one recommended.
- Identification of problem, disruption and/or opportunity in the context of business
- Explanation and demonstration of the rationale for tool selection and its application
- Feasibility and viability analysis of the possible options/solutions
- Convincing justification of the recommended implementation plan
- Clear and actionable managerial recommendations