Papers international business | Accounting homework help
Please answer each question thoroughly. Research must be done where applicable.
Your grade is contingent upon the in-depthness of the responses given. The
minimum/maximum length of this paper is four pages. Restate each question and
attach this paper after your title page. Failure to do so will result in lower grade.
1. Explain the impact of the recent hurricanes/disasters to the import/export system.
2. You have a manufacturer company that produces tennis shoes (XYZ Company).
You have decided that you will like to market your product to Indonesia. Determine the
differences in attitude, values, and norms; relationship with the U.S. regarding business
operations, and how to alleviate any barriers that may exist in doing business with your
3. You are the CEO of a cough syrup company (666 Cough Syrup). Taking into
consideration the legal and political system, the cultural barriers and the language
barriers, how would you market your cough syrup to China? Give specific details on
marketing, promotion, distribution, and packaging.
1. China is the largest country in the world. You are thinking about marketing your
product in their country. Your information must be current (NLT 2008). You are to
conduct a COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS between China and the United States. You are
to determine the population of China, the mean gross income, the gross national product
(GNP). It is suggested that you display your information in a table format, however do
not forget to cite your source
2. Choose two countries from Africa and two countries from Asia. Conduct a
COMPARTATIVE ANALYSIS with inflation rates, interest rates, exchange rates in
comparison with the United States., discuss the economic system of these countries,
whether they are mixed economies, etc, discuss the economic slowdown and what factors
could have contributed to it, discuss whether economies are moving towards private
ownership and how.
3. You are the owner of a tennis shoe company. Taken into consideration all of the
issues presented in question 2, would you expand your market to the four countries in
question 2? If so, what steps would you take relating to political policies, legal
environment, behavioral practices, and economic environment to gain access.
1. One of the Eastern Bloc countries has resulted in a transition from a command
economy to a market economy. Explain the process, incentives, decontrols Hungarian’s
government has/had to put in place to transition to a market economy. How long you
think this process will take? As a manager, at what stage would you try to market your
product/service to this country? Explain.
2. With regards to the various agreements/treaties discussed: EU, WTO, NAFTA,
CARICOM, APEC, MERCOSUR, discuss any pending applications,
advantages/implications for trade with the US and determine the mean GNP or GNI.