Marketing specific skills and association exploration journal
Read, Watch, Explore:
- Step 1 – Complete the Marketing Skills: Developing Career ReadinessLinks to an external site. module.
- Step 2 – Visit two or three of the following professional marketing organizations and explore their websites:
- Identify benefits available to members of the organization through the following links (explore at least two links):
- Step 3 – Visit the University of Arizona Global Campus Career Center and explore the following resources available to you (explore at least two links):
Skills Exploration Journal
In a journal, complete the following:
- Choose one skill you excel at and one skill you need to improve from each skills category in the module (broad, technical, and career).
- In three paragraphs, one for each skill category, reflect on why you excel in the skills you selected and how you plan to improve the skills that you identify as needing improvement.
- Be sure your explanation includes the professional marketing organizations you visited and the Career Services webpage you reviewed that help you improve your skills.
*excel in broad skills*
*need improving in Technical skills*