Homework – fast fashion | English homework help
I’ve included a rough draft of my working thesis on the Environmental Effects of Fast Fashion
I need a brief narrative (of around 500 words) where you discuss the Environmental Effects of Fast Fashion.
- the working thesis you have settled on for your project
- how you arrived at the topic
- some of the other ideas you considered in your brainstorming activities
- at least two reasons for choosing this topic (universal value + personal interest)
- what initial library research you have conducted so far/what working knowledge you’ve gathered to date
- what you hope to learn from researching this topic over the course of the semester
An Annotated Bibliography is a list of the sources you have found so far.
These sources should:
- directly reflect your topic and working thesis
- be current
- demonstrate authority on the author’s part
Look for sources that will help you write, develop, and support your semester research project.
For each source, you should include:
- a full MLA citation as it would appear on your Works Cited page
- refer to Content >> Guide A: Research and MLA, as needed
- a summary, two to three sentences long, where you highlight the main argument of the source and the most important takeaways
- in a sentence or two, an evaluation of the effectiveness and credibility of your source
- a response of your reaction to the source and how you will use it in your writing or research project, in a sentence or two
Include all information for at least three sources.
The list should be in alphabetical order as it would be on your Works Cited page.