Final project: draft evaluation design
Include the following in your Draft Evaluation Design:
- Describe the program, problem, or policy that you identified.
- Identify and explain revised research question and variables to be used in evaluation.
- Identify and explain the revised research/evaluation design to be used in evaluation and how this design addresses issues of validity and reliability.
- Identify and explain the sampling design to be used in evaluation and the anticipated size of the sample.
- Identify and explain the information/data needed for the evaluation. Explain how, specifically, this information will be collected (e.g., what secondary sources will use and/or what data collection instrument will use to collect the information).