Deliverable 5 – visualization of the data
Determine the use of data visualization.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
As you have learned in this course, qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research strategies can all be implemented by conducting surveys. In this section of your research project proposal, you will design an original survey that serves as the anchor for your methodology. If completed, you may use the research question identified in Deliverable 1.
Using the Survey Results Worksheet linked here, create a presentation that effectively displays and communicates your survey results to a target audience.
D5 Survey Results Worksheet.xlsx
- Choose a research question in your field, and write ten original, quantitative survey questions that correlate with the ten data columns on the Survey Results Worksheet. You may add qualitative questions and data if you wish.
- Using the data in each column, create a graph, chart, or other data visualization for each of the ten survey items. You may employ any data visualization tool you prefer; however, please export and submit this document as a PDF.
- Validate your data visualizations by including a one paragraph (five to seven sentences, minimum) interpretation of the findings for each of the ten data sets.
- Submit the findings and written narratives in a single PDF.
- NOTE – Be sure the documents are in APA format (including title page, font, headings) and contain proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Creating Charts and Graphs
- Are there tools to create tables, Smart Art, shapes, charts, or diagrams?