Cross-curricular school project | Education homework help
In 250-350 words, create a Cross-curricular “flyer” outlining an upcoming cross-curricular, real-world project you are planning to implement in your classroom that integrates STEM.
The flyer or brochure must include:
- A title for the cross-curricular project.
- A summary of the project that clearly outlines how STEM will be utilized and how the concepts taught can be applied in a real-world setting.
- How students will be assessed.
- Materials the students will use for the project, including any that will be provided and those that could be brought from home.
- How families can support their student in the completion of the project.