Create a video or script demonstrating your understanding of strength
Create a video or script demonstrating your understanding of Strength and Conditioning training. The video or script should be completed within the following guidelines:
1. Introduce yourself by name, school, or association that you work for, etc.
2. Identify the athlete and sport you are coaching and the athlete’s position in the training cycle.
3. Introduce the layout of the training program and then begin training. (NOTE: Training should be specific for the athlete’s needs.)
4. Walk through training techniques with both verbal explanation and physical demonstration.
5. Include both a warm-up and cool-down routine with both verbal explanation and physical demonstration.
OPTION: Training Script
If you are unable to create a video demonstrating your understanding of Strength and Conditioning training, you will need to write a script for the video you would produce if you had the resources. Requirements for the script:
1. The script should be 1500+ words typed and submitted in a Word (.DOC) or PDF format. For ease of review, please used Size 12 font in Black.
2. Format should be easily readable. The reviewer should be able to read your script and get a mental image of what is trying to be relayed. See sample play scripts or movie scripts for sample formats.
3. Since you will not have visual examples, the script will need to convey your vision. Be detailed but concise.
Obviously, I am choosing the script option FYI