Computer forensic tools | Criminal homework help
You have been recently hired to assist with purchasing computer forensics tools and resources for a major corporation. Using the concepts that you learned in Chapters 9 –12, recommend specific tools that can be used for computer forensics investigation.
Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast the features and costs of at least two programs that can be used to recover deleted files.
- Include the success rates and specific functions each program offers.
- Specify the costs associated with purchasing two tools that can be used to gather digital evidence from a cell phone.
- Include specific hardware or additional devices that will be required.
- Identify hourly costs associated with specific certified computer experts that can be used for forensics purposes.
- Suggest a certified computer professional, you think, would be effective for a court case.
- Summarize a current event article based on how an expert’s deposition helped the case at trial.
- Include specifics on how the deposition was delivered and what was done to ensure that it was provided truthfully and concisely.
- Use the Strayer Library to find at least four academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites are not considered quality references.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Recommend tools and certified professionals for computer and cell phone forensics investigations and prosecutions.