Chapter 4 & chapter 5
I am uploading Chapter 4 and 5 templates
Chapter 4 of the DPI Project is titled “Data Analysis and Results.” It incorporates descriptive data on the patient population and sample, the data analysis procedures, and results, as well as an introduction and summary of the contents as they relate to each learner’s specific project.
Chapter 5 of the DPI Project is titled “Summary, Conclusions, and Recommendations” and incorporates a summary of the DPI Project overall. An introduction to the overall project and a summary of the DPI Project findings and formal conclusions are created. The chapter includes the DPI Project’s implications (practical, theoretical, and future) and recommendations for both future projects and nursing practice are presented.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Remember to use the “DPI Project Manuscript Template” for completing this assignment. These are available on the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric in grading prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Submission of the DPI Completed Project is the required deliverable to progress through the DPI Project implementation and completion phases.
- Locate the “DPI Project Manuscript Template” in the PI Workspace area of the DC Network and utilize it to develop and submit initial and ongoing working versions of Chapter 4 of your DPI Project.