Apply theory and establish goals for scenario
In a 1-2 page Microsoft Word document, address the following:
Johnny is a 15-year old boy who is demonstrating oppositional behavior in school. He skips class, gets into physical altercations, and is rude and disrespectful to adults.
Johnny enjoys music and is talented in drawing/art. He also has a knack for automotive skills. He used to attend a local church youth group once a week but no longer participates.
Johnny’s parents recently divorced. He is close to his older brother but he’s away at college. Johnny has a few good friends from school.
- Choose a theory used in Human Services and describe how it could be applied to assist Johnny.
- Explain why you felt that theory would work well in this situation.
- Develop two (2) measurable goals that you would present to Johnny and his parent(s).
- Explain how they could be used to help document Johnny’s improvement.
- Implement a least one (1) credible resource and include one (1) intext citation.
- Include any resources you used on the reference page.
Theories to be used: