Applied sciences critical thinking assignment: analyze a research
Critical Thinking Assignment: Analyze a Research Paper Read the following article: Basri, R., Issrani, R., Hua Gan, S., Prabhu, N., & Khursheed Alam, M. (2021). Burden of stroke in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: A soaring epidemic. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 29(3), 264–268. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsps.2021.02.002Watch the following video:Steve Kirk (2020, May 3). The Structure of Scientific Research Papers YouTube. https://youtu.be/BAS9I4tFgV8Write a paper that addresses each of the following:
- What information is reported in the abstract?
- What theoretical foundation was identified in the research?
- What is the motivation and scope of the study?
- Explain the research methods used.
- What gaps and implications did the researchers identify?
- What do the researchers include in the conclusions?
- How do the researchers indicate they have acted appropriately while conducting the study?
- Explain the research process and its importance in furthering knowledge in the field of healthcare.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to four pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Each question or reflection should be answered with at least one paragraph of text discussing your findings.
- Cite the article and video in the text of your answer and list both sources of the reference page.
- Be formatted according to APA 7 writing guidelines.
Follow APA 7 writing standards. submit all assignments to the Originality Check prior