2. describe specifically how your economic thinking has been affected
Complete each of the following three essays: double-spaced, as a single MS-Word or rich text format document file, numbered consecutively; length 6 – 7 [Max] page range TOTAL, and without references listed. This is a critical thinking & analytical assignment which should be written exclusively in your own words & perspective. No outside sources should be used as this is your own informed interpretation from the basis of our micro economic course content…
Analyze your chosen topics in terms of your own economic understanding to date. Next, in each & every succeeding paragraph apply as many of the principles and theories from the textbook to your topic as possible. The final paragraph should reflect your conclusions. Summary or narrative description is valued less than substantive economic analysis and supportive argument…
Each essay should be approximately two (2) pages in length. The assigned topics are as follows:
1. Select any two (2) of the Case Studies from the bottom of each weekly Module. Use each paragraph to compare specific micro economic concepts / principles which are common to both of the events. Analyze their outcomes and contrast between them. (~ 2 pages);
2. Describe specifically how your economic thinking has been affected by this course and how you can best make use [apply] the central principles and theories which were studied. What is the main outcome(s) from the course for you? (~ 2 pages)
1. Clarity and overall quality of writing. Describes economic concepts accurately and in the appropriate context. Sentence structure is smooth and provides ease of understanding. Well organized presentation overall with insightful & consistently developed essays.
2. Depth of explanation & breadth of topics considered. Each concept is applied in a meaningful and economically deep / significant manner. Considers the fullest implications and inherent trade-offs which affect this topic. Analysis treats each concept fully with original critical thinking perspectives.